SMS bill refers to a link to your current credit card statement being sent via text message to the mobile phone number you provided to the Bank. Open the link in the text message and enter your ID number, date of birth, and authentication code to complete identity verification procedures and open the current statement.
2. What functions do SMS bill have?
- Statement information: Provides statements for each currency and overview and details of reward points. You can check your recent 7 statements (including current statement), and use PC to download transaction details for convenient statement management.
- Activity information: The latest promotions are provided to cardholders each month, so that you will not miss out and smarter purchases by your credit card.
- Credit card financial services: The loan amount and loan rate available to cardholders can be calculated online. Application can be directly completed online, making digital financing fast and convenient.
- Payment services: SMS-Bill can be directly used for online payment, or used to generate a barcode for payment at any one of the four major convenience store (7-ELEVEN, FamilyMart, Hi-Life, OK). Paperless statements is better for the environment and the planet.
3. When will I receive my SMS bill ?
SMS bill are sent on the first business day after the bill closing date each month.
4. Can you see transaction details etc., in SMS bill?
The contents of SMS bill include payment summary (displayed by currency), transaction details, information on the latest credit card events each month, and loan services.
5. Can I see previous statements when using SMS bill?
Yes. Select the link in the text message and log in, select the second function below [Statement details], select [Please select previous statement] to see the details of your recent 7 statements (including current statement).
6. Can I click the links in previous text messages?
SMS bill can check only recent 7 statements (including current statement). If you click a link to a statement older than the recent 7 statements, it will display that the link has expired once you log in.
7. When I log into SMS bill, it will keep displaying incorrect graphical password or a blank screen and I cannot log in, what should I do?
- Graphical password processing method: Before logging in, you need to enable cookies on your browser . Please verify that the [block cookies] function on your browser is disabled.
Please see the instructions website
8. How do I use SMS bill for payment?
SMS bill provides two payment methods, online payment and payment at a convenience store:
- Online payment: Click the link in the text message and log in, select [Payment], then select [e-Bill] to complete online payment.
- Payment at a convenience store: Click the link in the text message and log in, select [Payment], then select [Payment at a convenience store] to and then show the barcode at any one of the four major convenience store (7-ELEVEN, FamilyMart, Hi-Life, OK) for payment.
9. Is there any limit on the range of user-set amount and number of payment times can be made at a convenience store?
The range of user-set amount for payment at a convenience store must be between the minimum payment due and NT$20,000, and there is no limit on the number of times you can make payment. For example: The balance on your current statement is NT$10,000 and the minimum payment due is NT$5,800. If you have already paid NT$5,800 and want to pay the remaining NT$4,200, you will still need to make the minimum payment of NT$5,800, and the NT$1,600 overpaid will be listed as an overpayment and be deducted from the balance on your next statement.
10. If the amount payable on the statement is 0, can I still make a pre-payment using user-set amount?
You can make a prepayment, and there is no limit on the user-set amount when paying online; for payments at a convenience store, the range is from the minimum payment due to NT$20,000.
11. After making payment at a convenience store, how do you verify if the payment was successful?
It will take 3 business days to write off a payment using the barcode for payment at a convenience store. If the payment has not been written off after 3 days, provide the payment receipt and call the Bank’s customer service at (02) 2182--1313 for inquiries (if you do not have the receipt, you will not be able to make inquiry).
12. Will I still be able to receive my SMS bill if my mobile phone does not have Internet connection?
When sending SMS statements, you must ensure that your mobile phone is turned on and has a signal. The receive does not need to be connected to the Internet.
13. Do you need Internet access to open an SMS bill?
The SMS bill’s link could be opened in normal network connection environment.
14. Can my SMS bill be sent to multiple mobile phone numbers?
We currently only let customers to provide one mobile phone number for receiving the SMS bill.
15. Can a supplementary cardholder apply SMS bill?
Credit card SMS bill are the same as paper statements and only sent to the primary cardholder. Supplemental cardholders are not eligible to apply.
16. Is the same for all SMS bill’s links ?
The link for each SMS bill is different, please use the link that is sent on the following business day after the settlement date in the most recent month.
17. What should I do if I do not receive my SMS bill?
Please check the mobile phone number you provided to the Bank is correct. If you confirm that you have not received your SMS bill, use the methods below to resend your SMS bill:
Go to the online resending platform
, chatbot, E.SUN Wallet, or mobile banking to resend your SMS bill.
18. Can I apply for multiple methods to receive credit card bill at the same time?
Application may only for one method. Once you successfully apply for e-Bill or SMS bill, the Bank will not continue to send paper bills.
19. Can I download SMS bill?
You can only download on a PC. Copy the SMS bill’s URL to your PC, log in, and the [Transaction details] function is on the bottom of this page, which can download transaction details of your current statement.
SMS bill are only sent to the mobile phone number provided by the primary cardholder to the Bank. It will need to verify your identity to log in each time you open the SMS bill, protecting your privacy and safety.
21. What is the difference between SMS bill and e-bill?
- E-Bill is mails the e-Bill to the e-mail you registered at the Bank on the first business day after the bill closing date each month.
- SMS bill is sends a message containing a link to your current statement to the mobile phone number you provided on the first business day after the bill closing date each month.
- SMS bill is more intuitive and convenient as it sends a link via SMS for you to check or pay your credit card bill, It won’t be blocked by email and can not receive the bill.
22. How do I change my mobile phone number?
If you want to change your mobile phone number and have a deposit account, please go to personal Internet banking
; if you do not have a deposit account at ESUN, please call customer services at 02-2182-1313 to change.