e.Fingo Membership Terms and Conditions
茲因申請人向玉山商業銀行股份有限公司(下稱 貴行或玉山商業銀行)申請註冊為e.Fingo會員，已充分瞭解並同意遵守e.Fingo會員權益約定條款(下稱本會員條款)所載之約定事項，於申請人在玉山行動銀行e.Fingo專區或 貴行其他數位服務中，就本會員條款勾選「同意」，即表示同意本會員條款並完全接受e.Fingo會員現有與未來衍生的服務項目。
The applicant submitted an application to E.SUN Commercial Bank, Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Bank" or "E.SUN Bank") to become a member of e.Fingo. The applicant fully understands and agrees to abide by the e.Fingo Membership Terms and Conditions (hereinafter referred to the "Terms and Conditions"). By selecting "Agree" in the e.Fingo section of the E.SUN Mobile Banking app or other digital services provided by the Bank, the applicant agrees to the Terms and Conditions and fully accepts current and future services of e.Fingo.
一、申請方式 Application Method
e.Fingo服務屬於玉山商業銀行之數位會員服務，申請人須於玉山行動銀行e.Fingo專區或 貴行其他數位服務申請會員資格認證，或依 貴行官網所公布之其他方式進行申請，註冊成為e.Fingo會員。
e.Fingo services are digital member services of E.SUN Bank. The applicant must apply for membership in the e.Fingo section of the E.SUN Mobile Banking app or other digital services, or use other methods announced on the Bank's official website for application to become an e.Fingo member.
二、會員資格及權益 Membership qualifications, rights, and interests
凡自然人本人持有 貴行任一信用卡有效正卡，或持有有效之 貴行臺幣帳戶(含 貴行數位帳戶)，即可申請加入e.Fingo會員。
Natural persons holding a valid primary credit card issued by the Bank or a valid NTD account (including Digital Account) at the Bank are eligible to apply for e.Fingo membership.
e.Fingo members shall follow the level rules issued by the Bank and accept the adjustment of the membership level according to the satisfaction of the requirements prescribed in the level rules during the membership period.
如於會員資格期間內，會員發生本人未持有 貴行任一信用卡有效正卡且不具有效 貴行臺幣帳戶(包含但不限於銷戶、停用或凍結)之情形時，將依 貴行官網公告內容終止e.Fingo會員權利及相關會員權益，包含喪失繼續累積點數與移轉點數之資格，惟不影響已累積e.Fingo點數之兌換及其有效期限。
If a member does not hold any valid primary credit card issued by the Bank or does not have an valid NTD account at the Bank (including but not limited to account closing, suspension, or freezing) during the membership period, the member's rights as an e.Fingo member and related rights will be terminated according to the announcement on the Bank's official website, including no longer being able to collect and transfer reward points. However, the termination shall not affect the redemption and expiry date of e.Fingo reward points already collected.
關於e.Fingo會員資格、會員等級與權益， 貴行保有調整之權利，如有異動將提前於 貴行官網進行公告。
The Bank retains the right to adjust e.Fingo membership qualifications, membership levels and rights, and will announce any changes in advance on the Bank's official website.
|e.Fingo會員依 貴行官網所公告之方式享有e.Fingo點數累積兌換移轉，並可自由參與專屬於e.Fingo會員之不定期抽獎、贈獎、優惠或其他各項活動。惟 貴行有權決定並保有調整點數累積兌換移轉機制及各項活動內容之權利，相關訊息申請人得至 貴行活動網頁瞭解詳情。
e.Fingo members enjoy the right to collect, redeem, and transfer their e.Fingo reward points using the method announced on the Bank's official website, and are free to participate in lucky draws, gifts, discounts, and other exclusive events for e.Fingo members. However, the Bank has the right to decide and adjust reward point collection, redemption, and transfer mechanisms, as well as the contents of events. Applicants may access related information on the Bank's events page.
四、會員點數機制 Member reward points mechanisms
1. 凡e.Fingo會員完成指定之任務或活動，即可獲得相對應之e.Fingo點數，將依 貴行系統處理時間批次匯入e.Fingo點數。
2. 會員不得要求 貴行將e.Fingo點數折換現金或以其他非回饋項目折讓。
How to collect reward points
1. Any e.Fingo member who completes designated tasks or events will receive corresponding e.Fingo reward points, which will be transferred into the member's account in batches depending on the processing time of the Bank's system.
2. Members may not request the Bank convert e.Fingo reward points into cash or discounts for other non-reward items.
4. e.Fingo點數得於e.Fingo點數專區或 貴行其他數位服務折抵 貴行相關業務費用及利息。使用範圍、方式及注意事項，依 貴行e.Fingo點數網頁最新公告為準。
How to use reward points
1. Members may redeem electronic vouchers or physical goods using the amount of reward points indicated in the e.Fingo reward points section.
2. The method and limits on using product vouchers (e.g. accommodation vouchers, movie ticket vouchers, and meal tickets) are according to rules for the voucher. Members must carefully read the notes and must-knows on product redemption before redeeming and using the vouchers.
3. The Bank retains the right to change product vouchers available in the e.Fingo reward points section, and also adjust their redemption deadline and other limits on usage.
4. e.Fingo reward points may be redeemed in the e.Fingo reward points section or the Bank's other digital services to deduct the Bank's fees and interest. The scope of use, method, and notes shall be according to the latest announcement by the Bank on the e.Fingo reward points page.
4. 此服務免收手續費， 貴行保有調整之權利，如有異動將提前於 貴行官網進行公告。
7. 會員若因使用本服務造成 貴行遭受損失、損害，或直接、間接致使 貴行產生費用支出，需於收到 貴行要求後賠償 貴行， 貴行有權暫停會員使用本服務。
8. 倘使用本服務發生任何爭議時， 貴行有權暫時取消會員之本項申請，或暫停一切移轉作業，待爭議結束後再續行辦理。
How to transfer reward points
1. Members may transfer reward points to other effective e.Fingo members in the e.Fingo reward points section.
2. The minimum number of reward points transferred is 1 reward point (inclusive) and the maximum is 50 reward points. Fractional reward points are not allowed.
3. The number of outward and inward transfers is limited to 3 times per month, and outward and inward transfers are separately calculated.
4. No service fee is required for this service. The Bank retains the right to make adjustments, and will announce any changes in advance on the Bank's official website.
5. Once application for the transfer of e.Fingo reward points is submitted and the reward points are successfully transferred, the member may not request the transfer be canceled or the reward points returned.
6. Using the reward point transfer service means making the member's name, number of reward points transferred, and related information (e.g. date and time of outward transfer, number of reward points, etc.) available to the recipient.
7. If a member causes the Bank to sustain any losses, damages, or directly or indirectly incurs expenses from using this service, the member must compensate the Bank at the Bank's request, and the Bank has the right to suspend use of this service by the member.
8. If the event of a dispute arising out of use of this service, the Bank has the right to temporarily cancel the member's application or suspend all transfers until the dispute is resolved.
1. e.Fingo點數有效期限為累積日起至獲得點數年度之隔年年底，期限屆滿後 貴行將自動扣除過期點數，e.Fingo點數到期後則無法兌換。
Expiry date of reward points
1. e.Fingo reward points expire at the end of the following year from the year they are collected. The Bank will automatically deduct expired reward points. Expired e.Fingo reward points cannot be redeemed.
2. The expiry date of transferred e.Fingo reward points is the end of the following year from the year they were transferred.
1. 電子票券商品採電子方式發送，於兌換成功後可於e.Fingo會員專區票券夾中查看票券，兌換訂購之實體商品將寄送至會員於 貴行所留存之通訊地址。
1. Electronic vouchers are sent electronically. You can view the vouchers in your e.Fingo member wallet after successfully redeeming them. Physical goods that are redeemed will be sent to the mailing address provided by the member to the Bank.
2. Product vouchers or services redeemed by members are non-refundable, unless the product is defective. Specifications of products and services shall be based on the actual object. The Bank does not provide color selection and replacement services, and product issues, repair, and warranty shall be handled in accordance with regulations of the manufacturer.
3. All physical goods or vouchers are mailed to the mailing address provided by the member to the Bank, in order to protect members' rights and interests and avoid others redeem reward points in the member's name. Only the member may be the recipient of the physical goods or vouchers.
4. Physical goods may only be delivered to Taiwan, Penghu, Kinmen, and Matsu.
5. Members may not fraudulently use the identity of others to transfer reward points, or otherwise they shall bear related civil and criminal liability.
2. 會員因完成任務獲得之點數所兌換之商品及服務，非屬會員之所得， 貴行將不代會員扣取任何稅款。
Legal relationship and taxes
1. The Bank is not the partner, distributor, agent, or guarantor of the electronic voucher, product, or service providers. If members have any disputes regarding the products or services provided, the providers of the electronic voucher, product, or service shall be liable.
2. Products and services redeemed by members using reward points they earned from completing missions are not their income, so the Bank will not withhold any taxes on behalf of the member.
3. The transfer of reward points is deemed a gift and subject to gift tax using the applicable tax bracket for the amount of the gift less annual deductions and exemptions in accordance with Article 19 of the Estate and Gift Tax Act. The value of one e.Fingo reward point is calculated at NT$1 and is taxed accordingly. Members shall handle related matters in accordance with the Estate and Gift Tax Act.
五、蒐集處理及利用個人資料告知事項 Notice on Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
| 貴行茲依據「個人資料保護法」、「金融控股公司法」、「金融控股公司子公司間共同行銷管理辦法」及其他相關法令之規定，說明蒐集、處理、利用及國際傳輸申請人個人資料之管理方針，以及申請人所享有之權利或服務，詳依 貴行官網公告之「個人資料運用法定告知事項」及「顧客資料保密措施聲明」為準。
The Bank discloses its management policy for the collection, processing, use, and international transmission of applicants' personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, Financial Holding Company Act, Regulations Governing Joint-Marketing by Financial Holding Companies and their Subsidiaries, and related laws and regulations. Please see the Mandatory Disclosure Regarding Use of Personal Data and Customer Information Confidentiality Statement announced on the Bank's official website for details.
|申請人了解並同意， 貴行為e.Fingo服務辦理經營與管理會員、行銷(包含但不限於獲獎通知、領取獎品及代辦所得稅申報)、兌換商品票券等目的，本於誠實信用原則及必要性原則蒐集、處理或利用申請人於玉山行動銀行e.Fingo專區、 貴行官方社群媒體帳號及其他相關活動網頁上登載，及後續基於上開特定目的與本行往來之個人資料。除事先取得申請人同意或法令另有規定外， 貴行處理或利用上開資料之期間、地區、對象及方式，將限於達成上開特定目的之必要範圍內為之。
The applicant understands and agrees that the Bank may, based on the principle of good faith and necessity, collect, process, or use the personal data provided by the applicant for providing e.Fingo services and managing members, marketing (including but not limited to reward notifications, collection, and income tax reporting), and redemption of product vouchers. Such personal data may have been provided by the applicant in the e.Fingo section of the E.SUN Mobile Banking app, the Bank's social media accounts, other events pages, and during subsequent dealings with the Bank for specific purposes. Except where prior consent of the applicant has been obtained or where prescribed by laws and regulations, the duration, territory, subject, and method of the Bank's handling or use of the personal data shall be limited only to the scope necessary for the specific purposes above.
|除法令另有規定或執行職務、業務所必須外，申請人可透過撥打 貴行客服電話(02)2182-1313或至訪客留言板，請求 貴行對上開資料(1)查詢或閱覽(2)製給複製本(3)補充或更正(4)停止蒐集、處理或利用(5)刪除，惟申請人查詢或請求閱覽個人資料或製給複製本者， 貴行得酌收必要成本費用。
Except where otherwise provided by laws and regulations or where it is necessary for perform duties and operations, the applicant may call the Bank's customer service hotline (02)2182-1313 or go to the visitor message board to make a request to the Bank to (1) inquire or review; (2) provide duplicate copies; (3) supplement or rectify; (4) stop collecting, processing or using; (5) delete the aforesaid personal data. However, the Bank may charge necessary costs if the applicant requests to inquire or review their personal data or obtain a duplicate copy.
The applicant may freely choose whether or not to provide complete personal information. However, if incomplete information prevents the Bank from carrying out necessary operating procedures, the applicant might not be able to become an e.Fingo member or enjoy related services.
六、服務內容及會員條款之變更 Change of services or terms and conditions of membership
|申請人了解並同意， 貴行得視業務需要及實際情形調整、變更服務內容，或調整本會員條款，並於 貴行官網進行公告。
The applicant understands and agrees that the Bank may adjust and change services or adjust the Terms and Conditions based on business needs and the actual situation, and that the changes or adjustments will be announced on the Bank's official website.
|若申請人於 貴行調整服務內容或本會員條款後，仍繼續使用e.Fingo服務，將視為同意前揭調整；如申請人不同意e.Fingo服務內容或本會員條款時，請立即向 貴行申請終止使用e.Fingo服務。
If the applicant continues to use e.Fingo services after the Bank makes adjustments to services or the Terms and Conditions, it shall be construed as the applicant agreeing to the aforesaid adjustments. If the applicant does not agree to the e.Fingo services or Terms and Conditions, please immediately submit an application to the Bank to terminate e.Fingo services.
七、服務之停止、中斷 Termination and Suspension of Services
| 貴行係以目前一般認為合理之方式及技術，維護e.Fingo之正常運作。但在下列情況， 貴行得暫停、更改或終止e.Fingo服務之全部或一部分，且除因 貴行故意或重大過失所致者外，對申請人任何直接或間接損害不負賠償責任：
3. 其他不可歸責於 貴行之事由所致之服務停止或中斷；
4. 非 貴行所得控制之事由而致e.Fingo資訊顯示不正確、或遭偽造、竄改、刪除或擷取、或致系統中斷或不能正常運作時。
The Bank maintains the normal operation of e.Fingo using methods and technologies that are currently considered to be reasonable. However, the Bank may suspend, change, or terminate all or a part of e.Fingo services under the following circumstances, and shall not be liable for compensating the applicant for any direct or indirect damages, unless due to an intentional act or gross negligence by the Bank:
1. The user violates government laws or the Terms and Conditions in any way.
2. The service is suspended or interrupted by a natural disaster or other force majeure.
3. The service is suspended or interrupted due to reasons not attributable to the Bank.
4. The e.Fingo information displayed was incorrect due to reasons not controllable by the Bank, or was falsified, tampered with, deleted, extracted, or caused the system to be interrupted or unable to function normally.
If foreseeable maintenance work, such as the relocation, replacement, upgrade, maintenance, or repair of software and hardware equipment for e.Fingo services, may cause system interruption or suspension, the Bank will make an announcement in a suitable way.
八、存取權限說明 Description of Access Rights
e.Fingo services require certain access rights on mobile devices to provide applicants with more convenient services. The access rights required by e.Fingo services shall be based on the announcement on the Bank's official website.
九、與第三人網站連結 Links to third-party websites
The text, images, and contents of advertisement, samples displayed, and other sales information in the e.Fingo section of the E.SUN Mobile Banking app and other events pages may have been designed and prepared by the advertiser or product or service provider. The applicant should be aware that clicking on the text in the advertisement may link to a third-party website, and the contents of the website are not within the scope controllable by the Bank or the scope the Bank is responsible for.
十、其他約定 Other Terms and Conditions
十一、準據法及管轄法院 Governing Laws and Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of the Terms and Conditions, as well as disputes relating to the Terms and Conditions, shall be handled in accordance with the laws of the Republic of China. In the event of a lawsuit arising out of these membership terms and conditions, the parties agree that Taiwan Taipei District Court shall be the court of first instance. However, this does not supersede Article 47 of the Consumer Protection Act or Article 436-9 of the Code of Civil Procedure.